Call Today: (732) 828-0053, ext. 100
- Personalized service from trained, friendly staff
- An unbiased source you can trust
- Local lawyers knowledgeable about your issues
If you are looking for legal advice and need an attorney call the Middlesex County Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service, an ABA-approved lawyer referral service!
- This referral is FREE – just click here for a 24/7 Online Referral or call (732) 828-0053, ext. 100.
- The MCBA’s Lawyer Referral Service is one of only 25% of referral programs nationwide meeting the American Bar Association’s standards of operation.
- All lawyers referred meet specific standards of qualification and carry malpractice insurance.
- For a list of practice areas and/or to help you identify the area of law that fits your particular need, click here – Practice Areas Definitions.
- For list of the top awards received by LRS clients, click here – Top Client Awards.
- For attorneys interested in joining the LRS, click here – Joining the LRS.
How do I get a referral to a lawyer?
Contact the Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) by filling out the 24/7 Online Referral Form or calling (732) 828-0053, ext. 100, between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
New Brunswick, New Jersey
(732) 828-0053 phone