Do you need legal help?
Through this website, find your local nonprofit lawyer referral service (LRS) and they will do what they can to connect you with an attorney appropriate for your unique legal issue. If you can be served better or more affordably by an agency or other service in your community, your LRS can help you locate that service too.
Select your State and County to find the help you need ==>
Advantages of using an LRSconnect accredited lawyer referral service:
- A nonprofit public service committed to helping its community find qualified, affordable legal help
- Friendly, trained staff who listen and understand your specific legal needs
- Objective experience standards for participating attorneys
- Malpractice insurance required for participating attorneys
- All attorneys must be in good standing with the local lawyer-licensing authority
- Ongoing review of attorney performance
- Continuing assistance if you ever have an issue with your attorney