The LRSconnect Overflow Call Center needs highly experienced work-from-home referral counselors to take calls seamlessly from participating LRSs, in a manner such that the caller is unaware that they are talking to an off-site referral counselor.
It’s a little more complicated than the typical referral counselor position because, with calls coming in from many LRSs, the referral counselor must adapt, based on incoming call location, to LRS scripts and LRS-provided local agency lists to ensure that the legal consumer gets the best customer service experience possible.
For now, these are part-time positions with opportunities for more hours as the call center grows.
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- A commitment to the public service aspect of LRS
- Excellent issue spotting and customer service skills, exhibit a high degree of professionalism, be courteous and able to calmly assist callers who may be dealing with stressful legal issues
- Technically proficient because the work will be in good part cloud and browser-based
- A receptiveness to the possibility of evening and weekend hours
- If you also speak Spanish, it’s a huge plus
Home Office Requirements:
- A dedicated work space where you are capable of working without disruptions during scheduled working hours
- Newer desktop or laptop
- Wired noise-canceling headset
- High-Speed internet service with sufficient bandwidth to also support VoIP phone calls
- Cable or fiber ISP, preferred over DSL
- Wired Ethernet connection between modem and 1) computer and 2) our phone
To apply, please describe your LRS experience and what draws you to wanting to help with the call center in the form below.
We want to hear from you.